INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR
SWATI COSMETIC LENSES
Before first use
- Use the tweezers provided to grab your lenses out of their original storage container.
- Place each lens in the SWATI lens case and soak in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
- Choose a soap that does not contain oils, lotions, or perfumes. Wash and dry your hands. Only apply makeup after inserting your lenses.
Insert your lenses
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright. If it noticeable curve, flip the lens inside out.
- Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
- Slowly blink and look in different directions to stabilize the lens.
Remove and store
- Wish and dry your hands.
- Hold your eye open with one hand. Gently pinch off you lens with your other hand.
- Place the lenses into the lens case with solution.
Recommendations for use
- If your eyes are feeling dry, contact-friendly eye drops may help with symptoms.
- Do not sleep with your lenses on.
- If your eyes become irritated, remove your lenses and repeat the cleaning process. If irritation persists, remove your lenses and consult an eye care professional.
Instructions for use
ENGLISH, SWEDISH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, PORTUGUESE, KOREAN,
ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH, DUTCH, CHINESE, ARABIC
Please check your e-mail
We've sent a PDF to your e-mail address, please check it out! If you didn't get an e-mail within a minute, please make sure your adblockers are disabled for Swati.com