INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR
SWATI COSMETIC LENSES
Before first use
- Use the tweezers provided to grab your lenses out of their original storage container.
- Place each lens in the SWATI lens case and soak in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours.
- Choose a soap that does not contain oils, lotions, or perfumes. Wash and dry your hands. Only apply makeup after inserting your lenses.
INSERT YOUR LENSES
- Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright. If it noticeable curve, flip the lens inside out.
- Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
- Slowly blink and look in different directions to stabilize the lens.
REMOVE AND STORE
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Hold your eye open with one hand. Gently pinch off your lens with your other hand.
- Place the lenses into the lens case with a solution.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- If your eyes are feeling dry, contact-friendly eye drops may help with symptoms.
- Do not sleep with your lenses on.
- If your eyes become irritated, remove your lenses and repeat the cleaning process. If irritation persists, remove your lenses and consult an eye care professional.